Speaking and Workshops
Energy. Passion. Inspiration.
- Keynote speeches
- Motivational speeches for organizations, government employees, or corporate teams.
- Group training or workshops for employees
- Breakout sessions at conferences
- Webinars or other online training for organizations
- Half-day or full-day sessions for companies and organizations.
- RISE - Online program for women leaders
Keynote Speaking & Workshop Topics
Women and Leadership: From Hiding to Thriving in the Workplace
This interactive session is designed specifically for women. Through small and large group discussions women learn about resources, tips, and techniques that allow them to elevate their leadership, grow their communication skills and thrive in the workplace.
- 7 Tips to Jump-Start Your Work-Life Balance
Are you suffering from "Super Human" syndrome - trying to excel in your role while juggling your personal life? This session will provide you with tips on how to find the right balance to manage challenges in the workplace and at home. Discover ways to:
-Prioritize what's important to gain more time in your day- and get your life back
-Create better boundaries at home and at work
-Take back control of your happiness
- Image and Brand: Tips for Building Your Brand
Learn how to develop your professional brand with tips to that help you create an image and brand strategy.
Ideal for employees, teams, and groups looking to streamline their perception in the workplace or on social media.
- Developing a Corporate Mentor Program: Creating a Culture of Excellence
Kristen shares her tips for creating a successful Corporate Mentorship program where almost half of the alumni have been promoted within a year of participating in the program. Learn best practices for creating buy-in, selecting the right applicants, assessments, training, setting expectations, and mentor/mentee pairing.
Ideal for organizations looking to create a mentor program.
- Speed Networking: Beyond the Small Talk
Speed Networking is a fun way to meet other business professionals that goes above and beyond small talk. This session allows people to explore their interests, learn about exciting topics, and meet other amazing people.
Ideal for groups and organizations who seek to create or cultivate relationships .
Leading With Emotional Intelligence: Jump-starting Success in The Workplace
This sessions explores:
• The vital elements of emotional intelligence
• Tips for improving your emotional intelligence
• Why emotional intelligence is important in the workplace
• How emotional intelligence can improve performance and success
- Creating a Culture of Recognition: 7 Steps to Engaging Your staff
Recognition Ideas for Small Budgets with a BIG Impact!
Leading a Multi-Generational Workforce: Are We Really All That Different?
At one point, every generation was labeled with the exact same stereotypes as the youngest generation. This session taps into the unique influences and events of each generation and provides tips for bridging the technology and communication gaps.
Improving Workplace Communication Through DiSC©
DiSC© is a phenomenal tool that helps people improve their leadership skills, communicate better, and learn how NOT to take behaviors personally.
- Effective Communication: Improving Personal and Professional Relationships
From your communication skills to your networking skills, this interactive session helps boost your confidence, shift your mindset, and gives you the tools you need to be an effective communicator at home and in the office.